Langsung ke konten utama

Everything gone so stress !!!

mm.. these days got everything so bored. wala".

Yesterday,, VL,, MW, EC, FF, n D were having shoot by outside people & they cook Japanese food in 2nd CCA time. When I was at the 4th floor, I smell sth. delicious. haha. It smelled like INDOMIE. kaka. But when finally I reached the canteen, it was actually VL & frens cooking there. Woo.. I eat the food once. Its really tasted NICE.. !! iiiHhh Wooow.!! haha. Its really delicious. haha. But I dun knoe wad is the name of the food & I also forgot to ask them for the food name. haha.

While, at 2nd CCA, I went & looked after for my Broadcaster class. I went down to the B floor from the 4th floor when I smelled the Japanese food. Then, I went to canteen & eat the Japanese food, then went to MPH. But there's no Broadcaster team there. There were only, CCA dancers, drama, & the band for open house. I was confusing after that. Nothing that I want there. But finally, I went to outdoor & I found them. FGH was practising for open house with Bania. haha. Bania replaced Nico who became mc for open house before Bania. haha. ^^ While they practised, me & PDA were practised also for the February's monthly performances. 7 today, I got news from Ms. Ivan that Ms. Ilbeth said there is no monthly performances for this month because we have to focus on open house. Yippie. Finally, me n PDA are not the mc for this month. ^^

Huh!! Hate!! Being angry again with my dad!! He hate to be unrespectful & so I do! He never listen wad I want to explain!! I know that is so unpolite, but at least, I want to say wad is the real things actually !! huh... & also my sister!! Suddenly, she bullied me & at the last she was angry to me too!! huh!! Wad kind of bullier she is!! She always makes me annoying!!

& today, VV n RL got problem. Dun know actually how is the problem was, but I was helping both of them today!! oohh GOSH!! really!! I can't help them with the different problem!! They have a CRAZY Problem!! Walamak!!

Tomorrow, go to school for decorating my class. I am the one who search for the information of Hongkong!! Wala. this the end of this blog. thenkiuuu.. n see u all !!

Komentar