Langsung ke konten utama

A beatiful LiFeSToRY.. ^^

"Wooo.. How r u frenz ? doing fine ? hha.." That is a sentence which actually I must do it in monthly performances vor Feb.. hha. But it was canceled by Ms.I.. hhe. It's alrite.. hha. Without performances in Feb,, we could practise vor our open house. hha

Yesterday,, was the open house day.. mm.. Well,, I could said that last year open house was better than yesterday. Coz,, last year the open house ended until around 5-6 in the afternun. But yesterday,, it almost ended around 3-5 in the afternun.. Iahh.. But it's alrite.. Evrythin has gone in my life. ^^.

In open house,, there was Ms&Mr POS. woo.. The favourite Ms&MrPOS was DS, the Ms POS was II. mm. It was strange vor me bout dat.. Actually,, rili.. I was hopin VL to be the winner. But,, she didn win in it.. Ohhh.. I was so sad. But I appreciate evrythin,, I was hepi too if II was the MsPOS. But there was sth. in my that rili heart annoyed me vry much yesterday. dunno wad's dat, but I was feeling dat,, she isn rili nice than VL. Iahhh.. It has happend, wad vor is it I'm thingking bout dat ? Next year,, I'll suport VL again,, if she's greater than the others 2candidate of MsPOS. ^^.


Ms&Mr POS are telling bout their favor country & heving their talented show.. Here thay are:
1. SYH-Korean-singing+playing keyboard
2. DS-USA-reepp
3. II-S'pore-reading poem
4. KK-China-singing
5. VL-India-dancing
6. N-Indonesia-magic
That's all wad they were doing there. At the last,, they also sing together a song titled "Where Is The Love"-u knoe wad song is dat.

I was only joining school tour in open house-a guider who explains about the whole of the school. It was an annoying job vor me. Many visitors are fast,, and many visitors are slow.. hh. If u were the guider,, u'ld know, how annoying is it. hhe. mm.. But, I was rili hepi on dat day,, luckily I onli joined school tour there.. hha. and also I was rili a lucky person in the world because of joining school tour.. hha. ^^

Then,, after open house,, I went to SPlaza-u know what is my destination-to go to church and having MSJ-My Spiritual Journey-lesson. I&also others musn' be absent in that lesson. I was pity of J.She was the member of school tour too.. But her time is 3-3.30 and 4-4.30.. Because the MSJ started at 5, she couldn join MSJ.. I'm rili thankful to my Jesus Lord. He let me to join MSJ. thanks Jesus.. ^^ But I'm sure,, she would join again vor next week's lesson.. J ,, jia yo o.. ^^ Remember,, our JC will never ever leave us at everywhere.. ^^

Monday,, was holiday. Just helping my mom. hha. But it was a great day vor me even if I was only staying at MMall.. hha. On dat day,, it was EMW b'dae.. hha. Rili mornink,, around 8 mornink, I sent her a b'dae messeg to her. hha. ^^..

Alrite.. it's the end of this story.. ^^ I am be scolded by my mom now.. =( tha~

Komentar