Langsung ke konten utama

church,, friendss,, familiess.. & of course HIM !! ♥♥♥

Hhass.. See u all again ^^. Miss u all huh ?! hha. Yesterday,, was actually a day where I must give my presentation. I brought it,, but the virus inside my USB was a dangerous virus & it has spreaded to all of the files in my computer !! Imagine !! The Anti-Virus couldn't remove the virus !! Myy-GOD !! hhe. So my presentation wasn't be use in last week. c.Cha" asked me to send to her the prewsentation & I've sent to her just now. hha !!

I've been in my church from session 1, just sitting down there. I played "Rubik's cube" there. Suddenly,, c.Yan advised me to not playing while the session is taking place. It was the 1st advise. Then,, i played again in terms only want to teach H.T how to play it. She caught me again & I didn't play it anymore in that session.

hhay,, then c. Cha" asked me to take picture about mom & her child. 1st, she asked me to take picture of a woman with her son -- because only them those are "mom & child" in that room -- for mother's day celebration in my church , but I must ask her 1st before I take the picture.. GODDddd !! H.T wasn.t brave to ask her & so I do,, hha. The woman looked at us & we didn't brave to see her back. My Godd -- again --, at last I asked the woman by myself & H.T just watch -- actually he wanted to take picture too. I was so proud that time. Cause the picture is 1st isn't an action photo -- the person in the photo isn't in the action-- I just took it while the woman was calling her little son to take picture. hha !!

Sudenlly, 3 people entered E.K's room. It was 1 little girl and two girls. c.Cha" asked me to take picture again. When I saw who are they, it were my cousins with her aunties -- my aunties too. But I couldn't take picture of her because she wasn't with her mom.

2nd session was actually my part to be multimedia. But I wanted to go to kediri & H.T must replace me once again, I asked him to replace me. The lunch was delicious !! yummy .. wkwkwkwk.. After having my lunch, I went back to S.P by walking -- its not so far from kediri. I met Bianca, Jenny, & Angeline at 1st at LG. I went back to church & I found that H.T was run away from his job & c.Silvia was replacing him. I just ignored it & will discuss it again after I met him.

I went to Gramedia & met Micheline, Jack, Bianca, Jenny, Alice, Angeline again. We went out from Gramedia together & Bianca asked me for Frida's no. But her no couldn't be call & last she called Micheal.T. She asked Frida to come at S.P because yesterday was her b'dae & she would treat her. Frida said she may not go there.

Bianca closed her phoned & I said, "Todae is ur b'dae ?? Woo.. U don't treat me huh ? Anw,, hepi b'dae iah ^^" hha,, that was joke. But last she treated me at "Fountain". I just ate "Chicken Burger" and drank "Iced Lemon Tea". hha. I was FULL because before that I've eaten my lunch with yummy vegetables !! hha. We've ordered the foods & just waiting for them. OMG !!! It was so long to wait for them. hai iahhhh.. I've to be faster. 2 o'clock is my church time. Then they came. I ate the "Burger" messyly. walaaa.. Stayed there for a while,, & asked permission from Bianca & friends & of course her parents -- not really -- to go to my church.

Entering E.K's room. I met Chelsea. She was practising. I said to her that Jack was looking for her. She ignored me & of course Jack. Then I asked Jack to go to my church to see her. They were happy at that time and do their own activities again. hha

Don't know why, I felt boring of talking to everybody. No one listened to me. Mad,, but not really. hha. I sat alone at church -- not as usual -- and have fun together with the only GOD,, but then,, my cousin company me -- mean to talk with me --, so that I was not bored anymore. The speech time is coming. I was sleepy.. Really sleepy. & for 3 or 4 times I was asleep -- hhe. But,, I tried to listen carefully to the priest. At the last speech,, the presence of GOD was so big. & we've the altar call. I was crying -- but not as much as before, just regret but not really regret because I was asleep in speech time.

Go home time. I was not really go home, but just went out from my church. Then one by one,, my friends have gone home & some will come back again. Last I was alone & decided to go to Gramedia again. I met Nadia.R,, a comic lovers. I saw,, she hold many comics to buy. Myy Goddd,, she was really addicted to comics !! hha. Then I went to E.K's room to put my bag there -- it was heavy. After no more heaviness again,, I met Wilson. He invited me to eat together & talk together at foodcourt. There, he ate rice, meat w-- I don't know what meat is that -- with the soup & drunk "Teh Botol Sosre" hha. We talked about our church GMS. I told him about Teens, & he told me everything about himself that related to GMS. Then, Talitha & Cella joined us. 3 of the girls are listening to Wilson's speech -- joke. We've talked there for long minutes. I said to them that is better to go back because it's almost 6 o'clock -- the new session time. But Wilson said, "Hai iahh.. Wait here for a moment lar. Better we talk together 1st". hha.

It was almost 6 o'clock & in hurry I said, "Let's go oo. The opening has started". Well, we went there. 3 of the girls entered to E.k's room -- not many little bro & sis there -- & the opening has started. The servants for session 3 were all going to upstairs. Left the 3 girls & H.T. Juan asked me to play guitar. My Godd.. Crazzyy.. The 1st time I serve as a guitarist. wkwkwkwk.

The 3 girls went out from the room -- it hasn't finished yet -- and went for our dinner at Pak Bas.. Silly us. have joke & talking there. hha. Last we went home. Talitha went to Cella's house & I went home to my aunt's house. Waiting for "the parents" to go back from "Pantai Labu". I waited so long,, until around 10 0'clock. After went home,, I directly sleep. No changing clothes & nothing !! I was so sleepy & I've to sleep !!

Komentar