Langsung ke konten utama

I'm So THANKFUL

Hi there? Miss me so much huh? A lot things I've done. And it's hard to tell u one by one :) the old Connect Group Youth 12 has just separated and borned a new leader, Novalisa. I really congrats to her :) she is back as a leader again as she has ever been a leader when we were Eagle Teens :) But I was not the same Connect Group with her anymore, I'm still the child of Ono :)) it's okay, nevermind :D
This month is final examination month with December. I should study more lorr~ anyway, my scores have increases than last month :) thanks for Your blessing Dad :))) only some lessons that get lower score. Wish me luck for the final examination yaa :)
GMS got some competitions to build our unity and to have some fun :) I wasn't joining any of it, but actually I want to join photography competition. But I think, it hasn't the time for me to join it. I'm gonna wait for my DSLR and I'll surely joining all photography competitions if it's not disturbing my schedule too :) next Tuesday, I planned to watch my Connect Group's competition. But I should have someone to pick me there and pick me home. I really wish could be there :) and tomorrow will be the semifinal of singing competition and my sister is one of the participants. I'll support my team and everyone who are participating in it.
Huuuaaaa~ Fumiko cancelled to go back to Medan this week :((( but I've a lot of stories to her and I really want to meet Jessica too :( it has been so very longgggggggggg I've never met her :((( I want u two to be everywhere when I need them :')))
Hmph~ u should know that days by days I always start my sleep around twelve or longer than twelve :((( and this panda eyes do really come everything I sleep in the midnight :( my bad~ even now, it's 1:35 :( hayaaa~ I should learn to sleep before twelve everyday!
Dear Daddy, I should learn to falling in love with You as my everything in this world :)

Komentar