Langsung ke konten utama

Trying To Write Eveverything

Hello everybody :)
It has been soooo long that i did not update anything. actually i did want update this blog, but because i have a lot to shares about so that when i've written the beginning sentences, i'm starting to be confuse what i should prefer to be write on.

Ehem, well, last Sunday as usual i went for church and after church i'll go with my church friends. usually i always be with my one team connect group after church, but for that day, i chose to be with Felixe. i rarely able to have time with her as our time never match well after church. usually i was the one that is busy *i'm really apologize of it*

The story we knew each other was kinda strange. some years ago, i always saw her at church. and i know that she is methodist-3 student as i'm the ex of that school. so it's like i know her face, where's her school, & she's the same church with me.

As time has past, i've moved to methodist-2 and have been a youth  member. one day, youth team would like to do a retreat for youth members only. right at the last day of registering for retreat, i suddenly remembered of her and i asked her pin's from my best friend, Vivian Tristan.

Well, i told her in the morning after midnight at around 1 by bbm. hmm, she replied me but when i was trying to invite her, she has fallen sleep. And actually i'm kinda worried, because i'm someone who's scared to ask or invite someone to somewhere they actually dislike to go.

But finally, in the early morning she replied me and told me that she wanted to join and she would come to church later. I was extremely happy as she was the first person who i successfully invited! Then the retreat started. it was 3days 2nights at Gelora Kasih.

Honestly, i was really busy at that time because i was servicing a lot there so i have not so much time to be with her. Hopefully, she was the member of GMS before so that she could be together with the people she knew there. Could you imagine? i was the one who invited and i was busy with all my stuffs and having no time to company her.

And the shocked thingy that I saw is she let herself to be baptize and i was extremely happy of it. I have never thought that God gave me this great big things. it's like i couldn't shut my mouth and just let it open like i've just met my idol star.

But what i was worried about is will she withdraw from God again?

And what a surprising thing is she's really a strong person in God now and she's now more than me. I mean, she grows better than me. I'm glad of her and at that last Sunday, she told me of her problems. i really felt not feasible to be as i am today. i don't really being thankful as much as her. i learn from her and i want her to keep strong as today and even better.

This feeling wants to cry, but i couldn't. i'm hardly to cry. she has been so mature and maturer. i couldn't tell you how much happy do i have for her. and what i could do is only keep praying for her and supports her and also being someone who will always be there for her.

God did not waste my prayer. I love and thanked Him so much.

and here it is. me and felixe.


 

Komentar