Langsung ke konten utama

And Finally I'm Here

Like finally, I update my blog now. Yeah, it has been a month that I didn't post anything. Honestly, I missed blogging so much but I just don't know what to share here though actually many things has happened in my life.

Well, I've been doing so much things like school stuffs as I am still a student & I have the responsibility of my study, church stuffs, and even my own problem stuffs. Having a lot of stuffs to do & should finish it a.s.a.p. And the worse is my problem is the biggest things to be finish right now. It's a big big big problem, and usually people know what is the worst problem in the world. Don't think that I will tell you about it because this problem is too private to be share.

By the way, here is my photo with my creation where I made it for Jessica Hariwijaya's birthday:

Sorry for lately posting, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jessica Hariwijaya on 1st May =D
Anyway, don't worry, I've sent her this gift right in the morning at school when I suddenly found out that both of us were late at school. By that lateness, I got my chance to directly gave her that gift.

You *reader*, may look so simple about this project. But honestly, it took my nights to do this and my fingers were tired of cutting the name by cutter tidily because it will be use again to make that white letters. Honestly, I don't have any time to make something like this as I'm super busy everyday. But one day, I was thinking to make surprise to someone's birthday not only buying stuffs for them or greet them only. And suddenly I remembered of Jessica and I started making it. Honestly, it's not easy to cut that. I'm not using the newest style of cutter to cut but I was using a razor blade to cut it. And my hands always get hurt because my finger has been so stiffed that these fingers should follow the way to cut the name.

Hmm, well, I think no more to be written anymore as it's so late already and I should sleep now.
Good night dear readers, GBU :*

Komentar