Langsung ke konten utama

Idul Fitri's Holiday

Hai ;)
Sorry for this late post *again*
To tell you *again*, I have too much things to be said here, but Idk which one that I better write about.

Fasting day for Muslims people has passed.
And now, I'm having the holiday of Idul Fitri day where the Muslims will go for some vacations or visiting all of their family members.

So, what I'm doing in these holidays?
Dad & mom have prepared for about a month ago that we are going to go to Sabang for this year Idul Fitri holiday.

We went there by bus first with some people that were my parents friend's friends on 17th August at 8.30 p.m. It was Rainbow Bus (Indonesian: Bus Pelangi)
It takes so many hours to arrived at Banda Aceh's harbor.
It was around 9a.m.on 18th August I arrived at the harbor, then taking a ferry ship to cross the sea to Sabang.
And finally I reached the hotel around 12p.m.

I was overslept at Montana Hotel where the Hotel is 3 or 3 and a half level & it's not luxurious but it's only 2 houses in one.
But, I love this simple hotel.
At least I'm quite comfortable with it.
After I reached the hotel, I was having my rest while waiting for my sister to finish her bath.
The friend of my parents said that they would like to go to the beach after some minutes preparing themselves.
I would like to join, but when I was almost finished my bath around 3 minutes more, all of the people have readied & waited at the outside of the hotel.
Of course it was impossible if I asked them to wait for me.
Lastly, all of them visited 2 beaches except 4 people: my parents, my brother, and me.
I spent that day by enjoying the room, watching TV, and having some sleeps.

The next day on 19th August.
Woke up in the morning and cleaned myself.
Then, after everyone has done, we went to some beaches again *Note: I couldn't visited the beach that has been visited before*.
Nah, this day, going to 3 beaches if I wasn't wrong, then a small but long house where they sell fishes with an amazing view.
This was the freaking tired and nice day ever.
Feeling like don't want to go home, but I have to, I was so tired already.
Got a good news, my aunt has uttered her baby boy named Caleb and surprisingly, Ci Cha" has new baby boy too named Cliffton.
Congrats for both of you.

Next day, 20th August.
Woke earlier and cleaned myself faster.
That day, we will be going to end our short trip.
Went to the harbor to cross and reach Aceh's harbor.
Then, we rode the same bus before to some places & we stopped at so many places that time.

As the time passed by, I finally reached home on 21st August at around 4a.m.
That was Ferry's birthday, and I wish him to be maturer as he is 17th already.

Short saying about this trip, I thought that many people were having holidays at Sabang this time.
I met many people that I know there and many people was so envy of us who were having holiday at Sabang.

Do you want to see the photos?
Well, next post I will show you the photos :)
Bye dudes, GBU

Komentar