Langsung ke konten utama

the thing that i imagined has really happened

today is the time.
i am turning 17th today, where people say that we are an adult right at that age.
people who is above 17th could be able to have everything that couldn't be have by under 17th aged.
then, i am here updating to tell you the journey of this birthday.

i was born on 26th September 1995 at 16.25 (4.25 p.m.)
and yesterday i have just checked about the time when i was born.
so, since i have known the time, i kept waiting who will be greeting me right at that time, not at 00.00.

anw, i think that this will be my longest post from all of my posts.
so, if u hate to read a post without any photos, u can just click the exit button.
except, if u really want to know the post, u may still stay to read this boring post.

the early first person who greeted my birthday was Chelsia Anwa Salim.
she greeted me on 25th and she wanted to tell me first because she afraid that she will forgot or she did not meet me the next day.
thanks for still remembering my special day though we are not in the same class anymore for 2 years and we don't have any close relation.

then, the next person was the one who greeted me the earliest of 26th September.
idk who was the first, because i have slept, but Wilson Hardanta, Gamaliel, Ivory, and Dedi was sending me a greeting around 00.00 to 01.00.
Thanks for them who wanted to wait till that time to greet me.

continued with some other greetings in the morning.
well, i couldn't tell you one by one, but i have captured all of the greetings and i am going to post it at the next post.
thanks all for the greetings and wishes.
at least you remembered my birthday.
at least you wanted to greet me though actually u don't know my birthday or you forget my birthday.
at least you agreed or retweeted people's tweet for me.
those are better than no one saying anything.
iloveyou all :D

Kay, next.
the great story will just started.
i am late of being at school *as usual* and everything passed just like that.
yea, some people has greeted my birthday and thanks for them.
while at english lesson *it was 2 times of english lessons*, the teacher wasn't coming and people were making noises and taking that chance to have fun.
some of them were sometimes making joke to greeted my birthday.
thanks for the happiness you gave.
thanks for the birthday song when i wanted to go to toilet but my friend stop me to go and i could go to toilet after they have sung the song.

The first break's bell has rung.
Jilly was asking me to accompany her to toilet and well, she has never did this and i know what will be happen.
i said to her that they should be making something for me and she said that i am too over that they are going to do surprise. she just wanted me to accompany her.
but right at the time when i have entered class for 3 seconds, some people were singing birthday song for me and i was like "oh okay, thanks for the song that they have sung again".
so i just stand in front and do nothing.
but then, they asked me to go to the back of the class and right after i walked some steps, i saw what they have prepared for me.
there was a box of pandan + chocolate cake that has been sliced into some slices.
then they asked me to blow the flame of the lighter and they asked me to give a mouthful of those cakes to all people i wanna give.
so i feed them one by one and it stopped until the break time has end for 2 minutes.
at that break time too, while giving cake to some people, they also asked me to open the present they have bought for me.
it was a bag from gaudi.
i am so grateful to know that because that bag shouldn't be cheap but expensive price.
thanksssss for the present that i have been really wished for some years of my birthday.
then, the semi-present.
there was a big box being wrapped by a pink paper and they asked me to open it.
well, before i opened, i put the box on the table and while putting the box, it was not a light box but it was a little heavy box.
they asked me to guess what is inside and do you know? i was about to mention that was a lenses for me, but then, i know it is impossible.
then, curiously i opened the box and i couldn't imagine that they gave me such of gift.
they gave me a box of instant fry noodle to me and i was about "ah, i know what you all mean and i know who's idea it was".
it was Michael's idea because he knew that i have always wanted to eat indomie and whenever i have money and i really wanted to but it, i will go to buy it immediately.
thanks for the most surprisingly present.
lastly, they suddenly asked me to go to Venzy house today at 4p.m. and i was confused how to go.
it was really a sudden thing, but then finally i was able to go there.
they said, i should come.
and i was -_- hekkkkkkkkk.
and i asked Michael to bring me a basket pants and I asked Jilly to bring me a t-shirt because it was so uncomfortable to use school uniform at that time.

then, time passed and yeah, some people were greeting me all this day.
thanks everyone who greeted me today at school.
thanks to xii ipa 7
thanks to xii ipa 5
thanks for all of your greetings.

after bell has rung to go home, i did not immediately went to my parents' shop as usual.
i, Venzy, Ferry, and Michael were going to hee lai ton to have lunch together.
but unfortunately hee lai ton has no more allyoucaneat packet for dimsum.
so, we went to grand kwoloon and finally their promotion were still available.
we ate so much there till our belly were heavy!
thanks for the togetherness, kawans ({}) !

right after lunch i went back to parents' shop and carrying those presents plus my laptop and my bag.
ah, a really heavy things to be taken.
but thanks to Ferry and specially for his driver to accompany me till the nearest place to my parents' shop.

in the shop, my mom immediately asked me have i eaten my lunch or not.
she told me that she has prepared the diet menu for me but then i disappointed her that i has eaten my lunch already.
sorry mom, but idk that u are going to give me that food.
but then, the food at last will be eaten for my dinner.

then for some hours, my dad went back to shop from some places and he smiled and greeted my birthday.
he told me that i was being asked to go to tonight's weeding but i apologize that i couldn't because i have eaten my lunch at grand kwoloon and the food that mom has prepared will be eaten for dinner later.
than, he also told me that this saturday night we will be going to hee lai ton to celebrate my party.

right after my dad said that, i thought.
why should there be a party?
can i just canceled it?
celebration is a momentful thing, but it will end nothing.
what we still need is that togetherness of the family.
so after thinking that way, don't know why i really wanted to say it then i said it to my dad.
he was so surprised after i said "no need to do party" and he keep being angry from that time.
he keep being so rude to me right exactly at that time.
so rude 'till like you get hurt deeply in your heart just because of those sensitive words and tone.

then i asked my dad, could he just accompany me to my friend's house?
so i don't need to ask my friend to fetch me and i don't need to walk to school again as usual where makes me tired of people.
he said that he could and he kept replying me so rude.
well i know, i was the one who made it.

when my dad was going to accompany me,
he told me in the way to my friend's house.
"if people wanted to make a party for you, don't say that you don't want it.
it was for your happiness and you said that kind of things which make people hurt.
don't be someone who wanted everything the same as your sister who has make her birthday party but you don't!
you are so unpolite as a child!"
i really apologize to it.
REALLY APOLOGIZE.
but then, i have never wished to get any party like my sister's did.
I DON'T!
but then, idw to talk much about it.
i know he will get fiercer if i corrected his sentences.
and last, i am so apologize too of my door slam when he has arrived in front of my friend's complex.
i don't mean so slam the door.
but i was holding so many things and it were heavy, and i know, when i am not purposely slamming the door or not, still, my parents will think that i am angry.
well actually i have never try to be like that.
just somehow, in some case, i sometimes did it.

then after i've arrived in front of the complex, i immediately walked by holding a lot of things by my hand.
then i arrived at Venzy's house.
it was so longggggg to asked her to open the door.
at that time, suddenly Fumiko called me.
at 16.28.
and she was exactly the first person who greeted me.
an officially ones and i couldn't imagine that it was her.
we talked for 4 and a half minutes.
she said that she actually really remembered my birthday but she needed to make a video for me.
then after recording, she tried to upload it but she couldn't.
so she said that she was going to send it by email.
i have watched it and, yeah, so surprised too.
i have never think of that video.
thanks a lot Fumiko.

while calling Fumiko, Ferry has arrived to Venzy's house too.
it was really hard to ask Venzy to open her door.
then last, it was her bro who opened the door.
so we sat on the living room to wait for Venzy to finish her bath and waited for the others to come.
we are going to watch movie together at her house.

after Michael, Jilly, Kevin, and Grace has come, they went outside to play some games.
then everybody except me immediately went out and i got their signal.
well, i have gotten their signal since they asked me should come to Venzy house.
at first, they take photo one by one with me.
then, suddenly they attacked me.
the first attacked was throwing the eggs to me.
i was about flying somewhere when they first attacked me.
well, my head hurt so much it was like the time my mom get mad and hit my head.
but forget it.
then, yah, they kept making me so dirty and i thought it was around 15 to 20 minutes to make me to become as a dirty birthday girl.
thanks for all of ya for those crazy attacked.
i couldn't say much about this happening.
it was a long minute but all of the happenings were just like that.
i mean, being repeated and being thrown by many foods.
and a flies was a fans of mine of that moment -_- nyahahahahaha.
ah, really, i am speechless about this.

so, after having bath and then spending around 30 minutes, it was the time to go home.
well yea, my parents asked me to go home by my friends but no one could bring me home.
and actually i have thought about this since the first 30 minutes arriving at Venzy house.
yet i was so angry at that time.
they kept asking me to just go home by pedicab alone.
i couldn't because my parents said no.
not because i couldn't go home by pedicab.
and lastly i should go home by pedicab in the night alone.
while on the way, when i have been at bambu street,
there was a sudden small rain where after 3 seconds it immediately became a big heavy rain.
i was shocked.
and at that time i was holding a lot of things where one of them was the paper bag of the gaudi bag that they bought for me and it was 1/4 wet.
how couldn't i be angry again?
i really dunno what will be happened next.
i really feel like it is like my life will end at that time.
but hopefully, i finally arrived at my house safely with a 1/4 wet and a little broken paper bag, my heavy dirty uniform because it was wet, my laptop, and last, my wet shoes.
right at that time, i felt like,
"ah, was this called as birthday?"
"does today really my birthday?"
"then why i should keep a lot of anger in my birthday?"
ah, forgot it.
idw to think much more.



hmm, thank you for the cake, bag, and indomie from venzy, michael, ferry, jilly, kevin, grace, silvia, margaret, vera, ans harsimren. i couldn't imagined how much should you pay each person for this a lot of presents.
thanks to my dad and mom for still letting me to be their children.
thanks for all of the people who greeted me at bbm, twitter, sms, fb (i haven't opened it yet), and people who directly greeted me.
thanks to jessica for your lovely piano with your sweety voice, your long hugs, and your work hard.
thanks to fumiko for the calling, video, and the unreach-able cake and also your grown Ryu.

and mostly, thanks JESUS for this 17 year that You still gave me and the 17 years of breath that You have given to me. iloveYouJesus. and only YOU that i will love forever.

happy birthday too to GAMALIEL, CAROLYN FIONA, STEPHANIE CHANDRA, DORA PHOTINA, ko MICHAEL TIMOTHY, ko WILSON, venzy's AUNT

Photos will be post later, see yak!

Komentar