Langsung ke konten utama

What's Up?

What's Up everyone?
So long I've not appeared and so many things did have past *of course*

So, here is the short review about those days I traveled:
- Having a long school holiday but I didn't feel that it was long because I got too much activities.
- Going to beach for short shooting and enjoying the view by capture some moment and standing all alone.
- Decorating class for "Logo Launching" event with only some people from the class.
- Fully happy for "Logo Launching" event because I was so glad for the result of all of the class' hardwork.
- Feeling so sad to see the decorations were easily being take off after the event has ended.
- Spending all day mostly out from the house (usually I spent holiday staying in the house).
- Design, design, and design a lot of things where I was really excited with.
- Creating a new song.
- Doing DECEMBER PHOTO PROJECT 2012 (DPP) & honestly, it hasn't done yet.
- Helping my parents to watch the store safely.
- Got my grandma passed away & showed her being burnt.
- Having small gathering with CONNECT GROUP (CG) friends in the midnight.
- Keep getting out from the class because of the case of designing school's retreat book & God's Gift event.
- Final God's Gift 3 2013 event as the committee.
- Spend mostly time for school's stuffs.
- Chatting using Dropbox.
- Crying over design for the first time.
- Being the committee of FUN TOGETHER ACTIVITY (FTA) but then couldn't come.
- Having unorganizes schedule about time to sleep, eat, and doing activities.
- Getting mad by teacher.
- Forcing myself to keep act as usual though my friend always act so awkward to me.
- Not being close anymore with some mates and being forgotten by them.
- Push myself to express more loves to everyone and now I have even love everyone more than before.
- Not coming to school because I was too tired already.
- Push myself to not waste every little of my time.
- Last, I am so hungry right now.

So, that's all short update I will post today.
It's late night already and I should sleep now or not, this stomach will keep singing inside.
God Bless You all and always be thankful of everything you have!

here's my designs

God's Gift 3 Final 2013 committee Name Tag Design

VVIP, VIP, and Regular tickets

Regular ticket

VIP ticket

VVIP ticket



Special Invitation ticket

Regular seat sign

VIP seat sign

VVIP seat sign

God's Gift 3 Final 2013 Poster

Komentar