Langsung ke konten utama

Long Time No See *again again and again :s*

Okay, firstly, sorry for putting too much Title of something like "Long Time No See" hahahaha. Because I really do not have any idea what a good title to be put. 

Yesh, it's been a long time yea not posting any new post in this blog.
Many things of course did has happened.
And I got no idea which ones to be written about *again*.

So, I have finally passed my examination from government and it was being announced last week.
And I already started my holiday around almost 3weeks already.
While holidays, I was being asked to help my parents in their store.
And actually I do really stubborn that I only help them sometimes.
But lastly, want it or not, I should be helping them or not I will keep being mad by them everyday and they will keep saying so much negative words though actually my dad do that for everyday.
Yesh, all of people may say about me not being a good daughter or anything else.
But what I want is more freedom after I passed my school and not getting less freedom after I graduate.
I actually always think about my parents carrier but that doesn't mean letting what I want to do being in a place all the day until the afternoon going to night.
I still do have lots of things that I wanna experience too.
Though I know I am a self kind of lazy person, yesh, very extremely lazy girl.
But I do want to have some time to have photography hunting, making some Video, or doing anything else that really means to me but then useful to me.
It's not that I mean helping my parents is something useless, no no no.
But helping them in something that is not my profession do really waste my time so much.
I would rather waste my time in editing video, shooting, creating some stories, composing song, reading, and anything else.
Well, sorry for this too much angry words until that I looked like someone never being thankful of anything.
I do always being thankful all the time but I also do have something that I want to reach very high.
And this all is actually making me being down and down that I afraid by this having no experience will make lack of making my own business.

So, that's all I would like to say.
Sorry if I keep posting negative thoughts all the time but this place is what I actually do rely on sometimes when I have nowhere to look for relying.

About what people will look about me is something their own mind should be discuss on with them together.
It's not that I don't care of the thougts.
I do, really do care about it.
But then if you can be someone who will always be there for me then I will think of myself to slowly post negative things here.

I do have a lot of best moment to be told in here, but then I don't have any place to share about my sadness.

Thanks for reading.
Sorry if this is not a mature accont.
But this is what I actually feel.

E N D


I wish that I could post more everyday.

Komentar