Langsung ke konten utama

Writing

It has been years that I am writing my blog
and even I have loved to write since many years ago.
Since the first time of writing,
there are a lot of posts about my problem more than my thankful post,
yesh I knew and I realized.
Then why am I still writing when I am in a problem
though I knew that I have been posting my problems in social media
and it's not good? It is because,
this is the last choice I will do when I feel like
nothing will really understand what I feel.

So what about people's view
about me doing like this, if you ask?
Well, I don't really care about
what they thought of me because I knew,
they are people who really keep their image close.
Here I am trying to tell you that,
I just wanted to be overt (open-self)
and I want people to know how is my life.

I am not showing off,
please do not think as like that.
I  just want to bring you to imagine while reading my post,
what will you think and do
when you are in the same situation with me?

Honestly, I am kind of regret of ever deleting
one of my posts in this blog where it was the first time I deleted my post
and then decided to never delete any post anymore.
What kind of post?
Well, I only know that my parents' friend did read about it
and I don't know how about the others
but I believe that there are another people who also read about that.
A post of me telling you about
where did all my characters being created from.
Then in that post, I wrote each of my characters
and explained where I could got it from
and I wrote that I got them from my dad and mom.

I posted my bad habits and also I jot down
who has that bad habit too and that was what that
make my parents' friend told my mom about this
and better to ask me to delete that.
Well, in a moment I felt goof and immediately decided to delete that post.
But then, a big regretion coming to myself
and asking my own self WHY WOULD I DELETE IT.
I know what some of you are thinking when I thought of this,
but, honestly, if I delete it, it means
that I was giving no chance for you readers to experience just by thinking hard of it.

Now on, I choose to just right everything even if it is bad or not.
Because I wanted the reader to think hard of what am I writing
and give the solution to themselves.
Why should I post it then when I already know
what will be the reader's response when I post those posts?

Because, from that solution, they will then realize
and will never do the same as mine.
They will realize what they should do and shouldn't.
What they should choose and shouldn't choose.

To tell you, I just wanted to give the positive impact to you.
For the negative impact, please do not take it seriously,
because after writing, I know what I should do.
I am just kind of telling you the reality and the truth,
I just don't want to keep everything myself.
I just want to let you know that not only you that feel like that,
because I am here feeling the same thing as you.

So, it's done here.
I don't think the title and the post are match enough,
but just forcely match it.
I gotta go, going to my unlimited place to visit,
yes, my dream land.

Do wish me to have a good dream and if I may,
with those persons I truly want to be with.
Good night everyone, sweet dream.
Jesus truly loves you so much much much <3 br="">

E N D

Komentar