Langsung ke konten utama

Trying to Pull Myself Back to Write Again

Again, and even more than 2 years, I have not updating anything here. Told you, I was actually love to write again, but as things change a lot and so fast, there are things that telling me not to post so much about myself. I mean, now internet is not really a personal enjoyment anymore. Everyone uses this "internet" chance to grow business and build a better image of themselves. It's not that we couldn't do any personal enjoyment anymore on internet, but it's just that, I am feeling insecure everytime I want to write on this blog, since people rarely express anything beside their happiness anymore on the internet. The whole world is just like competing to be the happiest people on earth.

And after all these years, I push myself back now to write again, with a usual habit of mine, writing mostly about my bad times. I know, this kinda makes me looking so childish, but you know, I have been living so much listening to people's words and now I am just trying to be who myself is. These days, being your own self is more important than being into people's image.

E N D

Komentar