Langsung ke konten utama

Medan

Finally, I am able to order online taxi after the big rain has stopped. Sitting on the White Avanza car, listening to old song, with the windows open, and luckily the air is quite windy. I enjoy what I am right now, but at the same time, I am in a full of cautions too because the car should be in closed-window and the air conditioner should be switch on.

Medan, the city where I was born at, and also the city that I will love. Located on North Sumatra Province, Indonesia. Today is the first time where I spit out my love to my birthplace. It was even hard for me to leave this city when I should be thinking of where I should continue my studies after I graduate from school. I know, I look like I don't want to be out of my comfort zone, I somehow later realized about that too. But besides that reason, I have another reason too and since it will out of the topic, I won't write it here. This is the city that you will acknowledge a lot of delicious food here. Medan is all about food.

And here I am, have arrived home safely as this will end the post too. I am bad in telling things anyway, but I try to.

E N D

Komentar