Langsung ke konten utama

A Lot of Things

Right now, I have some spare time to do something but I can't do anything at all.
Not because I am limited in some things.
But because, I have too much to do.

I decided to get out from my parents' clothes retail business on February but yesterday I was asked to keep helping the business as I still have nothing to do to earn money.

I am stuck all this time and I can't keep continuing this thing.
I freaking want to start from zero with no one intrudes my life.
But at the same time, it's hard for me to say no when I was asked to help.

Right now, I have a lot of things to do but I don't know which one should I start first.
Because everything is needed to be done soon.
I have too much task to do.
And in the end, I got panicked and I am angry of myself.

I think of rejecting what my parents asked me to do.
I should not stay longer there because I need to do so, if not, I won't be greater than I am today.
I should live my life, not others life.
It's not that I don't want to help,
but it's just my parents have been too much,
not thinking of what I want to do because I am always an uncapable person to them,
where in the end, I really ended up never doing anything at all.

E N D

Komentar