Langsung ke konten utama

HORAYY !!

Yuhuuu !! ~
today is my last exam for dis month ~
hepi ~
hepi ~
n hepi loxx ~
XD ~
hohohoho ~

mm ~
but i think , ~
i got 2 red marks for my exam ~
HISTORY n MATE ~

mm ~
but , ~
nez month , ~
i'll giv my bez ~
try more n more !! ~
n also to make CHIVI lose !! ~
juz xee nez month !! ~

yahh ~
but , ~
dat's not mean dat , ~
i wan to fight wid her in the exam ~
but wan to show dat if she cheat , ~
u'll got nothin later ~

yahh ~
even i also cheated , ~
but not as bas as like her ~

huh !! ~
go !! ~
go !! ~
GO H.U.M.A.N (a . k . a) !! ~

today got angry from mom ~
coz i went home at almost 8 from my auntie's house ~
huh !! ~
xo bad !! ~
my mom alwaiz hit me , ~
while she's angry !! ~

juz learn to be patient now ~
then , ~
my mom will change too ~


~~~ E.N.D ~~~
by HUMAN
d un-named perxon

Komentar