Langsung ke konten utama

huh


hoammm ~

Today flag raising ceremony ~


the special ones ~
i'm joining the important part there ~
named paskibra ~
but you know , ~
i was late around 45 minutes !! ~
and also got angry from my auntie and uncle ~
huh ! ~
so sorry yah ~
I've make both of you so busy ! ~
but it was my important part ! ~
have to go there loxx ~
so hate loxx ~
actually I really want to join it ~
but late ~
only me that late there ~
and the one that replace mii is ANDREA ~
but she don't know what she has to do ~
so sorry loxx ~
huhuhuhuhu ~
I want to be professional of paskibra ~
hue ~
yah ~
because i'm not joining , ~

i was looking for Chelsea ~
She came from other school , ~
but same church with me , ~
that's why i know if Chelsea come to my school too ~
she was lonely in the canteen ~
i also love her voice ~
once i heard it , ~
seems wants to fly ~
coz her voice is so beautiful ~
that's her talent ~
and also she can play DRUM ! ~
WOW !!! ~
COOL . ~
Love it !! ~

Komentar