Langsung ke konten utama

Back.. ^^

hateeeeee... =X !! Why lifes alwaiz got bad n the gud ones ?? But dat is better than mine !! alwaiz got bad ones everyday !! SUCKSSSSSSSSS !!!! SHOOTTTTT!!! tday's blog is about my dad !! hateeeeee.... But not rili about my dad oo.. =X !!.. Wele".. Alwaiz got angry while duin' sth... Never appreciate me of wad hev i done vor the gud ones.. I'll alwaiz be the worst of everybody's mind..Y_Y.. Esp. vor my family.. It really looks so sad n bad.. But,, GOD asked me to alwaiz be patient n juz keep it as my daily lessons.. And also,, He said dat,, dun care 'bout everyone dat has make u become so DOWN.. 'Bout 'em,, GOD will make another plans vor them.. Yea..

Yestersay, havin' CCA (Web Design & Broadcasting). 1st session, Web Design, Sir.Pao gave us html *dun knoe wad should I call that html*, rili nice.. At the 2nd session, Broadcasting, I was late there. After i've reached there, Mis. Ivan tell us about wad is the tips to face everybody on the stage!!.. Then, she asked us to speak one by one as wad have she told us.. After a few mins later, she asked me & A.A to make script vor the Broadcasting session at the next day. Both of us practised 'till stress !! Yeahh, the next day, I mean today, we practise properly again & the result was rili sweet!! ihik".. I mean i've a gud result just now..

That's all that i would like to say.. I want to pray 1st oo !! tha~..

Komentar