Langsung ke konten utama

ന്യൂ ഇയര് !!

New Year is coming .. Not coming.. But it has passed yesterday.. ^^~.. Yesterday.. Going to Cermin Beach with my big family.. After i've reach there.. My mom angry to me and hitted me in front of everbody.. Ya.. I know it would be so ashamed,, but not only me that was ashamed.. My mom was ashamed too.. That's rili made me angry.. I mom just wanted herself to be always rite.. I hated that kind of person actually.. But she's my mom.. And of course I'm the same as her too.. So, to say that I hate is impossible.. And I dun like hating people.. It is useless.. Better use my mind to love everybody.. I know I'm bad to behave so unpolite to elder person.. But,, only that can makes them know about their behave.. I dun like gossiping them.. I want tell them the truth.. Just that I want.. So,, I can complete them,, and they can complete me too..

Holiday.. Only helping my mom.. Have fun with family and church friends (just a moment).. SMS (Cia, Lio, Irz, Friday, Leo, Masli, Ciunardi, etc.) and have a talk with my BFs on the phone (Cia, Lio, Irz).. mm.. Nothing to do again.. And I heard,, I have HW but I dun know what is it.. So,, I dun do it..

On 29th Dec,, Lio sms me.. He said that he is not suppose to be my BF.. I dun know why did he said to me like that.. But rili.. He has make me so confusing that day.. I've asked him for the reason.. But still,, nothing that I get from his words.. He is the strangest BF that i've ever seen.. But,, even he is strange,, he is not bad as every boys.. He is rili kind.. The 1st boy that i've never seen.. He has a good behaviour.. ^^..

Komentar