Langsung ke konten utama

1 month atschool

  • I'm here telling about 1 month at school - primeoneschool - with everything NEW
  • I got my class namedly NelsonMandela in jh3 level. It's located at the 6th floor of primeoneschool's building. o my GOSH !!! It tells me that every Monday 'till Friday I must use stair to go to my class.. Hueee.. It must be very & really tiring !!! I've tried it everyday. It makes me so tired everyday.. Maybe I could lose 1/2 of my weight everyday. hhha..
  • NEW people; seniorhigh2 = KevinT, ..... ; seniorhigh1 = Intan, Wenny, Vivian, Tri, Alvin, Ivan, Ronny, Melissa, Melika, Jonathan, Harries, Koresi, Fredrick, Nicholas, & etc. ; juniorhigh3 = Derico, Mellyana. I don't memorize all NEW student. I just got almost all NEW student at 6th floor classes.
  • I could see seniorhigh1 level gets many talented students. I'm amazed of it
  • Many people like the opposite gender now
  • I got NEW buddies to chat together - Kevin, Venzy, Ella, Vivi.Y -
  • The students who was not the same class with me last year - juniorhigh2 - welcomed me warmly
  • I ♥ my class now than last year
  • I'm losing my time to have my CCA now. I can't join Web Design and Dancing class. I would miss it a lot. For Broadcasting CCA, I think it's not my talent, so I won't be broadcaster anymore. It's useless for me if I still take it as my talent.

Yesterday, in the class, Kevin was sitting beside me & he sat beside Venzy. We talked bout someone - just called her as A - in our class. And there's B, who sat beside Venzy is A's bestfren. GOSH !!!.. We talked many things about A. Yaa.. We talked about her goods, not her bads. In short term, Kevin asked A's birthday date. I told him A's birthday date. Then suddenly, B passed 3 of us when I said the date of A's birthday. Awwww.... is my word after B passed. Why I shout Awww... after B passed ? Bcos Kevin hit my right arm. It was so hurt... Really hurt. I think every girls could imagine how's the feel if a boy hit their arm.. Huuaaaa.. He hit my right arm so many times & it's so paintful. His hits just like a girl who is so passionate - of a secret that was leaked -, that then hits someone beside her. I was really shocked why he could made me like that. Huh !!! But it's okayy.. He's my close fren & he tells me everything that he felt. That means, I must be ready to feel what did he feel too.. hha..

Komentar