Langsung ke konten utama

Thenkiiuuu David Lionardi..

Sometimes I ♥ my life,, but sometimes I hate my life too. I could see many frens in my life, but I couldn't find a really loyal best fren for me.. I have ever had best frens, but now I must leaved them because I have to move to primeoneschool. Then I passed my school with many negative thingkings just because I hate that school. When I was in jh1, I found my old fren - David Lionardi =VL= - as my best fren. Okai... Sometimes I shares my days with him until I was in jh2.. Then in jh2 I thought of sth. It is impossible for me to really shares everything to him. Because - as you know - he is boy & I'm girl.. We are different.. First I believe that - many people say - it's okay if a boy & a girl are best fren.. But when I think more about our relationship, I can't say that he is my best fren. Okay,, I know he makes me as his best best fren & I really appreaciate that. But 1 thing that I relieze is he is not as what he has said.. Sorry, I can't accept you as my best fren.. But I would like to say thank you with him one day where we can meet again.. Hope that everything what I've written here won't be really appear in my life.. But I hope we could be real best fren in our future life.. Thenkkiiiuuu for his goodness.. I will never forget him as my really close fren when i was in jh1 until jh2..



One thing about above photos.. I don't have any photos with him..

Komentar