Langsung ke konten utama

May I?

MAY I LOVE YOU AGAIN ???

Actually, I am still ♥ ♥ and ♥ you again...
Gonna cry when you are so happy to be with her...
But I couldn't cry...
Because, if you are happy, I should be happy too...
I texted you, but you never replied me...
Do you know how sad it is?
Do you know what am I feeling about it?
Sometimes you are annoying...
But I couldn't say that everyday...
Because I am still love you...
I have to suffer from all of this...
I should be patient to wait for you...
Waiting, waiting, and waiting...
Hope you will be back...
I'm trying to forget you, but I couldn't...
Sad, sad, and sad...
Today, I saw you talking with her...
I saw it from the far side...
I could see you even our distance is so far...
Because only you that I see...
Only you that will never lost from my mind...
....Welew...
Pity me yahh...
Waiting for someone who will maybe almost has a girl friend...
.....TT.....

Komentar