Langsung ke konten utama

So Bored

Hmm.. I have one thing I would like to do.. But I couldn't do it.. It hurts me everytime when I want to do it.. Really hurtttt... I want to texted him, but I know, he will be so arrogant now.. I miss him a lot.. I don't know how a lot it is.. I hope that he won't be that arrogant.. But what is the result is he is getting more, more, & more arrogant now.. Wanna forget him, but I couldn't.. I've never think about him, but sometimes he passes my mind..

Sometimes, he always makes me annoy.. I didn't like what he has done.. But my heart never feels annoy with it.. My heart is still keeping him inside it... Haeyaaah"~ thinking of him is hatenable things to do... TT...

I think,, he got the NEW ones after leaving the other.. And this heart is still hurt when I know it.. HATE TO THINK OF YOU!!!!!!!!!

Komentar