Langsung ke konten utama

Farewell

Hmph~ I'm now not a Junior High 3 student. U know what I mean by saying this. Something will happen so GREAT. I dunno why I feel this. But for me, after I've passed my Junior level, everything will be change again. Honestly, something will happen to me too. If u could guess it, good then. But if u can't, I will tell u later.

Actually it's hard for me to have this situation. It still a big problem to me :( I'm confused with all of this. I dun want to live there. But I also dun want to stay since I already have this for almost 4 years. It's hard for me to solve this problem. Even I will sure be there, but it still confusing me. I think, 'What should I do with it?'. Then my answer is only 'I should do it all for my futureLIFE'. ♥ what u will got, then everything is gonna be fine and walk by itself. Love the goods and love the bad ones too...

Okeii, I've nothing to say anymore. One day, I'll post something for my dearest people in this world! It's gonna be a lot... C yah :)

Komentar

Vincent Julianto mengatakan…
Its good. Its like a diary.
Vincent Julianto mengatakan…
Nice! Looks like its like a diary.
Tania. Angel mengatakan…
thx Vincent. haha.
U got the nice ones too :)