Langsung ke konten utama

Sick'c Computer

heyhey!! Gettin' crazy of my house's computer. REALLY CRAZY!!! U know wad? In around 30 minutes, this computer will restart... Wad's that??? heleh~ and then, i borrowed my fren's USB for UAS exam materials. U know wad??? There's nothing inside!!! Arggghhhhhhh!!! Sick of it! It just like I wanna to KILL this computer!!!!!!!!!!!! Sick, really sick of it! I dunno how about my examination for music and IPS tomorrow. weleh~

You know, days walk so fast.. Ya, because I'm hoping these days walk so fast 'till I'm in my Senior High level. WHY? Because I hate to face those stubborn peoples! They loved to bully people and they never ever STOP or even BORED with that! Wad people are they! Really got no heart or feelings.. Hayahhh~ gonna stop talking here now.

For anyone who read this blog and RELIEZE that I'm talking about u, please be aware of yourSELF! Get out from your bad habits! BAD HABITS GO AWAY forever from them!!!!!!!

Komentar