Langsung ke konten utama

holiday...

I had my holiday now. Yeah, happy but not really. I'm bored of my holidays. I think, it's better I go somewhere with my friends. But I think, it'll waste my money. *HAHA* so I think my holiday is getting bored and bored :((( huah! This time, I just manage my moving school. I was received by Methodist2 school. And I've done it, just left a little bit things to be done :)

Gehhh, I'm really tired of my holiday and even bored with it. Holiday activities are not really much. But while at school, I could do more activities that will really make me busy 'till I'm lazy to do it. Hmph~ many people say that holiday and school are both same. There's something that we'll dislike. But for me, school is better than holiday. Yeah, I prefer to be at school. At school, I could tell stories, having problems, sing, dance, and everything. While in the holiday, I just helping my parents, online, texting, etc. Just that :( boring huh??? Yeah, that's why I prefer schools than holiday :)))

Komentar