Langsung ke konten utama

I'm gonna miss everything...

This day will end. The day when I have a lot of things to do with my friends. I'm gonna miss everything that we've passed. Do you know what? I hate to have this things, but I have no more choice to choose. Future is not something fun for me. It's a serious things to do. I'm sad, I'm hurt. I want to cry now, but I can't. It seems like something tell me to not to do so. Yeah, I'm not kids anymore. Nothing to be cried. Everything will happen like this. I'll have a good time to cry only for the first and the last for one condition. I'll really miss everything, everyone, and everytime that I have 'till I don't what to say now. Looking at past, especially for the pictures is just memories. It'll not happen again one day. Keeping them, will make me miss everything more and more. Gonna miss you, ALL OF YOU...

Komentar