Langsung ke konten utama

Love God Yah

Huaha! I am so really very amazed of these two days -12th & 13th of August- that really brings alotof Medan people to know about my lovely ever Daddie Jesus GOD! It was an amazing event ever! INTERNATIONAL EVENT! Alotof people are coming in both days. I just got the result of how many of baptized soul and altar call. First day on 12th of August we got 579 of altar call and 140 people that baptized. The second day on 13th of August, we got 457 of altar call and 93 people that baptized. Great huh?? Yes, of course. Actually, i dun really know how was the event's situation. Cause i was at the back of the stage. But even for staying at the back of stage i've felt how really great is my Daddie. Dad, would U make a bigger thing than this? Cause not all of Medan wants to shout Ur name. Will U? i hope U'll. Hmm, i love YOU, my Dad...

Komentar