Langsung ke konten utama

New School

Lalalalala~ I've moved to my new school, Yeah! Nicenicenice school. I moved @ Methodist-2. I was a little bit surprise when I first time schooled there. I was placed in X5 class -ppl called it as a cleverest class- there. Ohooo, it was making me can't stand on. I think I shouldn't listed in that class. WHY? Because my scores are so low. Really low. Actually, I got a little bit worry about this. I was thinking how would I study later? I mean in the house. Cause as ppl have known, I'm lazy. welewele. Yayah, I'll try to have more concern in my lesson -that's my plan.

I heard from outer students -the one who aren't X5 student- that X5 gets alotof arrogant student. But then, after some weeks I schooled, they aren't like what ppl said. Maybe this class is different than other "5" class. What I got is they are really co-operative. No groups in this class & that's what I hoped along 4years @ POS. Okay, I think I have nothing to be shared anymore. Watch up next time yah :)))

Komentar