Langsung ke konten utama

Viviana's and Stella's celebration

I have passed a lot of moments these days without blogging. Hmm, yesterday, I don't know what's going on to the earth that yesterday I felt missing a lot of peoples even to everyone who don't really like. STRANGE. But I'm officially missing this two girls, FUMIKO and JESSICA. Miss them a lot. And I couldn't say it in any words.

Alright, I'll tell you about these 2 days. On Monday, guess what? I was resizing all the photos that consists of my face and 4photos requested and I finished them at 6.30 a.m. That's mean, I don't sleep for a whole day. I just slept for 2 hours. And woken up at around 8 a.m because I'll go to my cousin's house to have the private in the evening. Then, yesterday *TUESDAY* I slept at around 3 a.m & woken up today at around 12 p.m & 'till now I haven't taken a bath, have a drink, and eat. GREAT. And now, I'm just starting to do everything. Errr~

Oyeah, that was just an intro, haha. Well, last Saturday & Sunday were Stella's & Viviana's birthday celebration. What a 2 days celebration. And I was asked to be the photographer of their celebration. Here are some photos of them. Enjoy people!
That's the photos of Stella's Birthday

And this is Viviana's birthday

Komentar

Emia Harinda Sinulingga mengatakan…
WAH!! mreka ber2 spupu u yee tanie?
Tania. Angel mengatakan…
iya, hahahaha