Langsung ke konten utama

I Wished & HAPPY BIRTHDAY Viviana

How are ya people? It has been so long that I didn't post anything in this blog. I missed it actually. But now, I feel like I don't have anytime again to post a blog. Actually, I'm not a busy person at all. But I always go busy with my "not-really-important" things. To say, I hate to do it. But my soul really loves to do it. Hays. Actually, there are still a lot of more important and most important things that I should do. Focusing in my studies and focusing with God everyday. But I don't know why I never want to do it seriously. :s What a Tania. I wish, I'm no longer will be like this. YES!

Okay, time has passed, day has passed, weeks has passed, month has passed, and everything has passed so fast. Too much stories that I would tell here. But when I once starting to post a blog, my mind is blank -really don't know what to write and say-.

Hmm, I love someone. But I really don't know does he love me or not. Okay, everyone will always someone who they love, love them too. Just like me. I love him and I want him to love me too. But it will still be God's plan. God's decision. God w
ill g
ive me the best ever guy in this world who will truly loves me forever after he loves God at first. But I'm really wondering. Does God really give him for me? Or this is just like loving him just like my own brother? Hmm, God, tell me. PLEASE. If he really won't be with me, please take him God. But if he will be with me, don't take him God. Ahh, it's really hard to know whether he will be mine or not :s.

Any way, I would like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sister, Viviana!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you. Wish you will be a better sister and even leader to me & everyone who you leads. I know God will always bless you :)

Komentar