Langsung ke konten utama

Exam is coming!

Today was my last day at school to study for my semester examination. On Monday, I'll have my semester exam already. Guess what? The first examination would be Math! Oh no! But hopefully I've studied my Math though only from last year semester examination paper. I wish I can do my examination so well. Hmm, these days are kinda busy. I've to do my school's stuffs & doing design for Youth Camp for 21st-23rd June later. I wish to have a big responsibility of it but I also want to keep focusing of what my priority is. Hmm, maybe June and July will be full of photographs. I planned to bring camera for Youth Camp, then will be a photographer for Cindy's 17th party, & maybe doing some photo shoots to have some skills. I should be doing good things for my holidays not wasting ones.

Today, after having cell group with my church buddies, I planned to go to Cambridge to take pictures for modelling contest today. But it was cancelled because I'm going to my cousin's birthday at Hee Lai Ton restaurant. Ah, I wish to take photos again :'( next, surely, I should can have my photo shoots :D God guides me, I know it, He;s too amazing :D really thanks GOD!

Komentar