Langsung ke konten utama

I'm Just Missing This ...

Ah, this is only the third time I post a blog here since 2011. Hekkk. Okay, Idk what will I post. I'm just wanted & missing this blog alrdi. Day by day I've passed. Kinda lovely & bad moments were passed too. Haha. Okay, I'll just write how's me myself these days.

Ahhhhh, I think I'm worse these days than before :( why? Because I'm really an insomnia addict-er -.- I sleep so lately and wake so lately in the free days. I sleep lately and sleep during my activities in school, private, and everywhere. Ahhh, what a disease that come by myself. I wished, you people who read this won't be like me and don't ever do it(!!!) If you've been addicted to this, you will be uncontrolled. I mean like, we won't do everything in the right time. The time we should study, we will use it to do useless stuffs. The time we should sleep, we will use it to do our important stuffs. The time we could have refreshing, we use it only to sleep. I'm trying to escape from this disease. Wish me luck then :)

Hmm, semesteral examination is coming and even we could start it now. I should study more to reach what I'll be. I should have known which is the most important to do and put it as my priority. Pray, studying, having photographs, and design more creation. That's all I should put in my priority *it start from the most priority*. Those are the things that I have to put on focus too. I wish to be better in this SH2 in social class :))

I think, this is the end of this blog. I should listen to all people around me. It means, I should sleep now. It's almost 3 a.m and I've promised to sleep earlier. Good night readers. GBU

Komentar

Emia Harinda Sinulingga mengatakan…
kok jarang post blog lage tanie??
hahahaha
memang bulan ne byk ujian2 mulu
cpdeeeeeeee
hahhaha
Tania. Angel mengatakan…
iyah, soalnya kadang sibuk dan males hehehehe
Emia Harinda Sinulingga mengatakan…
ooo tan, gmn cara bwt visitors kek di blog u ne?