Langsung ke konten utama

Confuse With What Should I Do

School will start soon. Can't wait to know where I'll be put in of class later. I'm now SH2 student, science student. Well, I was surprised that I'll entered science class. I wished I could study better to reach what I want. I wanna be a graphic designer and photographer! It's not as easy as people think to reach it. I'm surely sure that it will be so hard to be in that process. Erm, I heard that, a graphic designer need to be able in drawing skill. Okay, I am not able in it. I'm just able to create something like drawing too or something almost like an abstract that nobody has ever made it. Hmm, not really nobody maybe :p LOL.

Okay, talking about some money that I need. Okay, my mom, as like me too is kindly stingy person. *sigh* My mom was really in mad when none of her children help her in her shop. Okay. Sorry mom. But one thing that I want her to know. I don't want to be there because I know, I'll just do useless things there. That's why I don't go and help her there. And now I'm looking for an instant job where I don't need to go everywhere too much for this job. And the only job that I can have is selling credits! It's really an instant job though I know, I won't get too much money. But at least, I could have some money to buy what I really need to buy. Soon, I wished, I could do it. Ergh, I'm not mad. But I'm just annoyed with this. Totally annoyed. Huff, actually, if I could drive, I would like to work as a photographer. If only I could... But now, I couldn't even drive anything so I am hardly to go everywhere I want *yah, it has limit too to go for some places*

See, my schedule... Monday till Saturday are my school time where it will be over @12.00 exception for Saturday, it'll end @10.30... Nah on Monday till Friday, I'll surely have 5 evening activities at school and some activities from my organization that I joined, in that time too, I'll surely have MAFIA private 3x a week and some more activities at church. In the night, it will be surely my time for MANDARIN private 3x a week. And sometimes I'll have meetings at church and night prayer for almost every Friday later... On Saturday, after school, I'll have some time for rest and sometimes this time I'll prepare some stuffs for my service at cell group, it's not every Saturday. Then at around 3pm till 6pm, I'll have my cell group. In the night, it's my free time and I don't really think that I'll press my energy in that time. It should be my rest time! Then, on Sunday, I'll have my church @2pm and surely, it's the day where I'll wake so late. After church, hanging with church's friends to have some foods to eat or maybe some meetings that I should attend. In the night, it will be my really rest night or it will be my study time *I wish it will really happen* if maybe I'll have my examination for Monday. That's my schedule. And what should I erase from these schedule to have better rest? Agh! I really wish could really handle it. Okay, it's 3am now, and I am really annoyed with this flu sickness! Get well soon for me. And I do have design stuffs to do now. God, please give me a lot of ideas and fast work to do this. Thanks to YOU.

Komentar

Emia Harinda Sinulingga mengatakan…
Eseehh taniee msuk klz science nee! sehdaps si ah wkwkwkwk