Langsung ke konten utama

School Starts, Problem Comes

I've now being a SH2 student, as what I've told you in the last post. I was entering 11science9 class. The one that moved to this class from X5 were me, Catherine, Kevin, Jacky, Calvin, and Fransiskus. It were only 6 of us that move. Hmm, Venzy got 11science7, Denny, Hazzel, and Jessica were in the 11science5 class. Then I asked to move class to the teacher incharge. Jessica also wants to move with me. We planned to move to 11science7 class, with Venzy. But then, only me that could enter that class, but Jessica, she can't. Actually, if someone from science7 class wanted to move to science5 class, Jessica will be surely could be able to move to science7 class. Ugh, so sad!

I have a lot of problems since I've started my school. I will do my best for solving that problems. Wish me luck everyone :D I really got a lot of problems and I hope, those problems won't make me to have farer relation with God and fail in my study. I want to be good in my study. In faith, I should be able to do it! Go Tania! And, now, I'm learning every new things now. And it should be something that is right, not the one that is good for me. Thanks for reading, i think, nothing special in this post. I'm just kinda lazy to post everything. And it's too late now, should be sleeping now on. Bye, Night, GBU

Komentar