Langsung ke konten utama

2 Months Has Passed

Two months has passed.
Yet i got many things that have happens.
I'm still fine, but a little bit down.
A lot of things made me down actually.
and one thing that i know,
i am getting more sensitive than before.
So annoying.
Nyeh.

I dont think the next time i will post a long long long post anymore because after i re-read, i know, it's kind of boring and i know, it's still nothing if i did not put any pictures.
Well then, let me try to do this.
i am planning to put my own self creation though.

Then, will told you some things that have happened:
- me and friends were joining God's Gift and we succeed to participate the semifinal
- well, today was our semifinal and we did good. *you know, we were the first to perform today*
- got 3 red marks for 2nd monthly exam and it caused my sister to take it from my homeroom teacher
- i'm now getting so close with my new gadget, my ipod and i'm being lazier -_-
- went to methodist-3 logo launching
- i felt, my seat mates have never treated me so well since a problem about me breaking friend's ipad broken. everything was so awkward already
- being more lonely and love to have the time alone than before
- hardly to study, getting no passion in it anymore
- so else.

Kay, not much saying.
These are some photos for you by me.

i did break my promise to you about my birthday
but then, here are the photos about my birthday 

Notes: there are some gifts given by 10 of my friends. I wont mention it in the caption, but here.
They were Jilly, Venzy, Ferry, Grace, Margaret, Michael, Kevin, Harsimren, Vera, and Silvia.
Thanks to ya all! I love ya!

First Cake
Second Cake
Third Cake
Kay, this food was super one with my busy lappie
Bag from those people who gave me the first cake and this was one of my wish lists though.
Indomie from them who gave me the first cake too. What a silly!
Hand Made card by Jessica Hariwijaya

There are some red pockets, but i only captured these two. It was given in my birthday celebration.
Given by Ci Vinda in my birthday party.
Cutie little thing from my Connect Group
And here was the super duper surprising! Got iPod from Dad where was one of my wish lists before.

Komentar