Langsung ke konten utama

Keep Moving Forward

Well, i did tell you that the day after i post my last post will be the announcing day of who will gonna enter the final competition.
To tell you, the result isn't as what i think of.
My team didn't enter the final round.
But then, i was okay with it and i am even okay with it now =D
I've prepared myself if we didn't succeed to enter the final round.
And it also actually brings me some goods that i didn't pass it because i actually have a lot of things to do too these december and january.

So, now is the day where i am going to have my final examination.
I wish a bunch luck for myself and also everyone who is having their final examination too.
Good luck tau everyone!
Study hard for a better score!

So here i am gonna end this post now.
Gotta take my bath then study again.
Anw, follow my instagram yau : taniaangel
If i know you, sure i will follow you back ;)

See ya the next post someday!
May Jesus will always blesses you all!







Komentar