Langsung ke konten utama

Changed

Wazup!
Before I discuss about the topic, I'd like to say that I've deleted a post that should be a post before this text. To remind you, it's a post about: which characteristics of mine comes from between my dad and mom. Well, actually I've never deleted all of my post in my blog, but for this one, for the sake of my parents, I deleted it.
My parents' friend read that post and told my mom.
So, I just immediately delete it.

Back to the topic.
It has been the same as always, the reason why I have so longed not typing any post.
I got too much to be write here and finally I chose to not type any post.
But this time, I'm back to tell you about how I am now and I will explain everything as short as I can but clear.

As I've told you, I'm now a university student.And not only do I, but everyone who has graduated from high school will say this thing, "Everything has changed after I graduated". After finishing our duty as a schooler, we have short connection / no connection with our school friends. Only some remains who keep contact with us.
It's like, we are united because we are asked to do something and we are dismissed after the task has done.

New activities has come & old activities has gone.
Now I will tell you what I am now and what I've been through after graduated:
 1) I'm a freelancer as on mostly multimedia stuffs

 2) I've designed half set of a company's product to be promoted, 2 designs & 3 testimony videos for the company's seminar, and 1 video for a church's birthday celebration.

 3) I'm an English literature student in STBA-PIA and I take morning class.

 4) Firstly, there should be 19students in my class, but now there are 17students left where some of them seldom come in these days.

 5) Everyone in the class has been so close to each other since we joined PIA's got talent competition

 6) In the beginning, I have a close friend named Artaulina and now I have more close friends in the class.

 7) I like my Conversation teacher, she gives nice topics as our lesson.

 8) My class' drama and my duet with Nadya (one of my classmates) went to final session.

 9) I have super many homework.

 10) I learn to be an open person --you know what I exactly mean--.

 11) I met a person who is in a different major but was very passionate to support my class' performances while she also participates in the competition too.

 12) I keep learning to treasure everyone as long as I could be there for them.

 13) I'm still asking myself about some friends that suddenly left me.

 14) I tell myself not to seek for a best friend but then look around and make everyone as my best friend as many as I can.

 15) I keep telling myself not to repeat the same sensitive problems with people that I feel sensitive with.

 16) I try to appreciate my friends' needs and help them as long as I can.

 17) I have the worse time arrangement now.

 18) I realized that God knew about my fear when I was going to move to Methodit-2 from Prime One School and He let the fear to not happen in my life.

 19) I learn & I should learn to choose more specific choice. There are things I should let go and by that I also learn that everybody has their own things to do and they could only help as what they can do.

 20) I'm still looking for what profession that God wants in me in the future.

So, here I will mention a lot of names of human that I'm very thankful to have these days:
Jesus, papa & mama, my only sister & brother.

Fumiko Sugawara, Grace Manurung, Michael, Artaulina, Angelline Theresia, Melinna Khaisar, Nauli Seviati, Kalvin Tandian, Wilson Hardanta, Jonathan, Novalisa.

Thomas Iskandar, Henritta Kusumah, Megiwaty, Kelara Sinta, Karni, Destina, Michael Billy, Vinni Destiana, Fransisca Novia.

Rino, Hanrio, Billy Fernando, Juliwie, Tara, Nadya Parawita Zivia, Jilly Agnes Wijaya, Stephanie Lidya Evan, my cousins Cindy & Cinthya, Felixe.

Sorry if I didn't mentioned your name or people's name that you think would be mentioned by me. Because those names are people who will always be there for me, who remember me and help me, the one who teach me something from their life, and the one that these days have been my thoughts of my days.

That's all, it's too late already and I still have presentation homework that I should finish now.
God bless you. Loves, taniaangel



For you Medanese that got nothing to do on 7th December, I invite you to join STBA-PIA Christmas Celebration. Here's the mini design of the event. More information, contact me: 081933268490



E N D

Komentar