Langsung ke konten utama

Complicated Feeling

Sometimes life is very complicated when we talk about love.
Love is something to do with someone's feeling and selfishness.
And love is participated by 2people or more but should ended up into 2people or a couple and no more than 2people, that is the rule already.

To tell you the truth, I am liking someone right these days and everytime I think about that person I will think that I won't be able to have that person as mine because his love to another person is stronger (it has been more than a year and that person also loves him back) and we are just one year different.
So, of course, the precentage for me to have that kind of person is very low.
And there is one thing that will shock people, I have told him that I am getting interested with him after some weeks knowing each other and since then, our relation has gotten further, awkward, and having gap to each other you mau say.

Before, we used to talk a lot of things because we like to share something but not gossips.
Then I was getting interested with him and after making sure that I am really interested with him, I decided to tell him because I don't want to keep thinking about it all the time where I am still this young age and still many years to spend before having a serious relationship. And the biggest reason is because I am still in the way of finding what God wants me to be in the future (a profession).

So, I think that, I shouldn't be thinking much about him because I won't have him. That's what I really think. Because there is only small chance to have that done and I don't think that he put interest in me. He has someone that he loved for more than  2 years and they like each other already and that he has ever told me that it's hard if he tried not to love her.

Well, I got not much words to say. It's not that I don't have anymore words, but it is getting complicated to be written here.
The only thing that I can do right now is to ask God whether he is the one that God choose or not. If that's the person, then please let everything walk in Your way and if he is not the person, then please remove this feeling as soon as possible.
I'm quite embarrassed enough after telling him about what I feel about him and it keeps rolling in my mind about how fast I am to tell him about how I feel.
And because of this, our relation got further and I keep wanting him to talk to me first. I want to make sure whether to keep liking him or not.

Okay, thank you for reading.
I really got no place to tell much more of how I feel.
I know it is not a good decision to post everything in social network, but what to do? Writing has make me feel better although it gave silence as a feedback for me.

Will stop right here.
Good bye, thank you,
and God bless you *hugs*


Komentar