Langsung ke konten utama

Dream

Happy New Year my lovely reader :)
Let's treasure 2014 more and let's be a better person than we were in 2013.

Well, this post's topic isn't about new year, but then about the dream i had yesterday.
I was dreaming about the person that I like. It was a shocking dream for me, honestly.
In my dream, he kept following me and kept helping me in all the way he could do.
He will always be there for me wherever I need something.
And in that dream, I was like this to him, "hellooo, aren't you liking another girl and why did you keep following me?" 
Yeah, in my dream, I felt annoy with his surprising changes.
And he was just smiling and kept doing everything for me.
And also, something happened in my dream.
While we were walking, suddenly we met that girl that he has liked for more than 3 years and then they talked and i kept walking. I still remembered, in that dream, I was very jealous that's why I ignored them and just walk away.
But then, they just talked a lil bit and he said his goodbye to her and he came aftetward me.

Well, I'm kind of embarrassed to tell you about this strange dream because I somehow know that he won't be liking me.
But I was really surprise to get that dream and i wish that, that person that I like won't read this blog.
I think that he won't read this because he is kind of very ignorance and I don't think he wants to read it.
I really don't want to hope too much but then that person keeps coming into my mind.
And these days, I have been thinking about this statement, "why should I be liking someone that won't be liking me again? Somehow I really wish not to love a guy anymore because it's just too embarrassing and complicated"
Well, i know this statement is just rubbish, i mean it doesn't effect to anything.

So i will end up here, thank you for reading, idunno who read my blog but i really wish to know who are my readers. 
Thankyou, God bless you.
Let's change to be a bettet person in this new year.

E N D


Komentar