Langsung ke konten utama

Stupidier

Kay, i feel stupidier for liking someone.
I really think that I shud be waiting for someone to come and I shud never ever speaks how my heart is before a guy that I like speaks out that he has a feeling for me.
You know, I have been missing a lot of things and I keep having a lot of questions about him.

- how are you?
- what are you doing?
- have you eaten your food?
- how's life going?
- how's your study going?
- do you miss the day we talk a lot?
- do you know how i have been waiting for you to start the conversation?
- did i disturb you?
- why you are so ignorance?
- did i make you feel awkward?
- could you just forgot what I have confessed to you last time?
- can we get back to the time where i haven't told you about my feeling so that i can still discuss a lot of things with you?

Well, those questions are useless because the answer will always be no for positive questions and yes for negative questions.
I think I do really hope too much.
And i have been very embarrassed to realize that i have told him how i feel for him and that has been sickening me so much.

Ah, i feel stupid and stupidier really these days. Liking someone and telling him about this feeling while he has someone he can't get off his mind, is something too stupid.
Honestly, i have always tried to not regret of every decision i made, but for this time again, i am truly regretted for telling him and i was like, "why couldn't I just keep this feeling so then I can still able to contact him without no awkwardness and have a pretty flowering feeling?"
Nyeh really.

Okay, i shud just shut myself down and stop hoping. And he is somehow ignorance and i think there's no way that there would be a positive feedback for me.
Hopeless and i am given a hopeless chance too.

Night, ilyalthoughyoudont.
Gbu

E N D



Komentar