Langsung ke konten utama

Dear My Best Friends

Dear my best friends,
I am here ready for you if you ask
But then I know that I cannot always be available when you ask
I will try to give you my best
So then, if you got any problem with yourself, come and tell me and ask me
Do not just stay quiet all the time
And waiting for people to come and ask about you anything
I couldn't understand you if you never tell me anything
We are now best friends because of what we did before,
We were so close to be true until everyone is very surprise to see that how could we became best friends
But now, it's a little bit different
You rarely come to me and ask for anything
And somehow, I should keep looking for you to ask you how do you do
It's not that I don't want to look for you first,
But then I realized that I have been looking for people too much until I was being told that I looked like someone who always seek for people's careness for me.
No, I am not that kind of person and I have never thought to do that.
But in return, I was doing this all because I wanted to tell you that I am here right with you and of course it doesn't mean that I will understand it once without you telling me. No.
Still, understanding comes from when a person tells another person about his/her things.
Then after many times you come to tell your things to that person, that person will slowly understands you more and more everyday.
But everything will always change, nothing will always stay still.
So, communication is needed no matter what it is to make people understand about you.

So, please, do come to me if you need someone
Well, if you feel like needing someone but not me, it's okay if you don't come to me
But at least, let me see you to be really well right inside your heart when you got problems when you are trusting another person to tell about it
I know it may brings me loneliness and sadness when you don't tell me, but to tell you, if you are fine and happy, then I am too

Then, just never leave me.
Remember, I need you too.
Not only you calling me as best friend,
but I am too, calling you as best friend.
If you want to end it, then tell me slowly.
It's okay, I won't be mad.
But sadness is something sure that I can't get off from.
But if you tell me, then I will understand.

Thank you for coming to my life and being part of my life.
I am thankful to have you.
When you once came into my life, I feel like I am very lucky and I am glad.
You are like someone I wish to belong just like a guy that I wish to be mine.
But if one day comes a time where we couldn't communicate much,
Remember how we used to be.
It will bring you much happines and relief.

E N D


Komentar