Langsung ke konten utama

If I'm Surrounded By Wealthy People

I found myself not able to sleep and it is 2 a.m. right now
I don't know why it is like this,
but then let me write some things that I really wish to spit out right now

I kept thinking about how my life could be when I am a lucky one to be surrounded by wealthy people
My mean, specially, in having a wealthy guy as my boyfriend and future husband
Sometimes, I really wished to have that kind of guy
A wealthy guy which means he could just do anything because he is rich but then he is still being humble
How lucky I am if I could really have a guy like that
Well, everyone of course will not reject it when they finally meet someone like that

Rich and humble
It's like everything is too perfect already
It's like you are glad to be able to make your friends get jealous on you

But then, I keep realizing myself
I shouldn't be looking for that kind of things
I should keep working hard to be able to pay all of my needs
And of course I shouldn't be wishing to have that because I won't be having that of course
I'm not living with very rich people,
I'm living around ordinary people

But then again, honestly,
I am really curious about rich people life
Do they really are arrogant?
Do they really live their life instantly?
Do they really only being friend with the same level people like them?
Do they really feel annoy to be surrounded by ordinary people?
And last, do being rich is really fun for them?

Honestly, I have some friends who their parents are rich
But I have never seen the kind of life that I watched and listened in the entertainment
Is it really only in the TV that rich people are living like that?
Or do that really happen but it is just that I am not in that kind of surrounding?

Confused, yes i am
But over this all that I have thought about,
I got a point
"You wish to be rich? Then go work hard to get that thing which is only a simple problem to God"
I mean, if you really wish to be rich, then go do everything that will make you to reach with clean hands.
But again, for God, being rich is just nothing
What is really good to be is to wish to be able to serve God in all your life because everything you have are all from God and for God

E N D



Komentar