Langsung ke konten utama

Self Welcoming Back to Blogger

As usual greeting, hello to my ghost reader or maybe hello to myself (because i think i write and read this blog alone, and no one has ever visited my blog).
And as for usual second sentence, it has been a while not updating my blog.
So, this first paragraph will be ended in this 3rd sentence.

How have you been, my reader(s)?
I am all so fine, that to think of it, God hasn't given up of giving me life although i think i have been wasting quite a lot of time already.
It takes me just right now to have the courage to update my blog.
I was and still is having the confusion of what should be written here while i have bunches of paragraphs to write in.
But then, i decided to just randomly write anything that pass my mind right now and this decision couraged me so much as i am writing now.

I found myself being useless day by day.
And thanks to being this useless and this naturally thinking too much habit, i have realized about a lot of things these past days.
In these days, what i have realized the most is that human totally has to live by their own, human has to depend only to God and theirselves.
But as human meets another human, it has been a habit that human also depends on the other human.
And that is the thing that i have realized the most: "The biggest courage you could have is the support you give to yourself"
Because as we grow older, it is harder for us to listen to what people says, moreover when it is the saying to make yourself better and actually has no advantages for the speaker for saying that.
It's not like i really just have realized about "the older the people the harder they could listen", but i just realized that, we really are very useless when we put a hope (even just a little bit) on someone.
You really have to push your ownself to get up and do everything by yourself.
To get everything that we need, plus the thing that we wanted to have, we should really be working all out for them.
You shouldn't let even just a second for yourself to get so enjoy, you should push yourself more and more to reach the richness that you wanted.

I know it's hard, but to honestly tell you, i think it's harder for me to do this more than a lot of people out there.
As i am a very lazy plus a very not dicipline person, it is hard for me to change to get something i want.
I am basically those kind of person and could you imagine to change reversely from those habits?
It is a very heavy things to do for me.
But i know that i should really be changing.
I am trying now, and i hope, when i re-read this post again, i would be thankful that i have changed so much and not even a little laziness and undicipline character still left inside me.

So here is the end of my post,
i hope that i will be back tomorrow to write something new again.
Anyway, happy eid mubarak day for the one celebrating it.


Loves, taniaangel
E N D

Komentar