Langsung ke konten utama

Written Management

Written management is my own statement of controlling your life balance everyday by writing what you have done on a paper everyday.

Written management is quite hard.
Imagine that everything you need to control should be written on the paper?
Just in one day, you should write down your economy, your health, your hobbies, and other activities to get a good life balance?
Right now i have around 6 and more kinds of management that i should do everyday.

First, money managing.
I write down all of my income and spent money on the paper and then the total of the money will be my current money that i have.

Second, gym attendance.
I put myself as a member of a gym place and because of that i wanted to manage my gym attendance so that i do not waste my parents' money for letting me joining the gym.

Third, health rate.
Joining gym is not just something for fun but also to have a better body result than we have before, so then, once in every some days, i will measure my body composition and this should be done oftenly so that i could know whether my body is getting healthier or not.

Fourth, sleep rate.
Since my sleep time has been very messy, i write my sleep time so that i could know whether i have a better sleep time or not.

Fifth, work timing.
Because i am not a dicipline person, i decided to write down my work timing everyday so that i could review it and i could have a self check on my life balancing better.

Sixth, credit selling management.
I am selling credit for phone number and management is indeed a must. But it is not easy to manage my credit selling, since i should write down the modal, the profit, and i should know what makes my credit selling to be sold so well and to be sold very bad.

This is just written management, there are still plenty of things that i should manage well. It's truly hard for me to do them all while i could still get a rest, have some fun, doing my hobbies, and managing the other things which are not a written one.

Well then, i know i somehow talk bullshit here. So i will just end it here.
Good bye, see ya.




"We all know that fighting is bad, but how can you just pray and protect something without doing anything?" - simplified from the comic "Zettai Heiwa Daisakusen"

E N D

Komentar