Langsung ke konten utama

ha lahhhh~

From last Thursday got problem always. OMG !!!!
Here is my problems :
~ USB lost
~ Fren's song request lost
~ Doing silly things & by c.Inne
~ Got angry from my mom
~ Salah sangka problem with Vivi
~ Wrong lyric in singing
~ I didn't pay Talitha's money
~ Borrowed money from Arlene
~ Losing my pencil box but actually not
~ Must go from B level to 4th level just to take my cap
~ confuse about my frens
~ I just know I must make project and submit it on 5th May
~ s.Baksan lost
~ My dad's camera was left at school
~ My cell phone was left at school too
~ I must eat in the dark car
~ My mom angry to me & advised me
~ The video training was canceled
~ I must go home with raining situation
~ & many more..

Waduuhh.. Rili hating days & meaningful days !! See,, I must be scolded by many people. Forgeting my jobs. Must be ashamed. mm.. But,, I'll keep this memory here as my great lesson for this few days. haiss.. Exam is coming & everything is coming. hyuh~..

YES !! My score has been better than last time. ihik".. Then,, Sunday I met him twice & on Friday met him once. Met the other one at MM -- as he usual place -- hha.. Last.. I got problem with my lovely fren.. Y_Y

Komentar