Langsung ke konten utama

My cryness will be my favourite day at my skul ^^ ♥

"Healthy place is needed by everybody"

"Un-maintained houses"

"The Society"

See this photograps ? wle.. I'll give u some stories / memory bout dis photo.

Yesterday, was the last day for submiting the photographs. hyh~ I was so dissapointed. I didn bring my photographs just because the studio didn knoe wad's 10R size is it. Then I tried to coaxing with m.Ivan to give me chance. After the 1st Break Time, she asked me to call my dad. I tried to call him,,
"Dad, can u help me today ?"
"Yes, wad is it ?"
"Can u print the photo that I asked u to print yesterday -- the memory is on the computer's table at house -- & send it to my skul ?"
"Impossible I do that !! U knoe the distance from my place to ur skul is so far right? I can't"
"But Plisss.."
"I can't send the pic to u. I have to do sth. again"
"Alright, alright"
-- Tuutt,, ttuttt,, tutttt --
Then,, from the lvl 1,, I walked to upstairs to lvl 4. Then I finally reached my class. I put my class' pass on the locker, sat down, put my head to the table,, & cried. Velin -- sitting beside me --, asked wad happened to me. I replied some words, "about the photographs". After that, she said to me that it is better I go to toilet & she company me, but before that,, of course I have to ask permission 1st from s.Baksan. But it is impossible, with the red face and FULL of water, I asked permission from him. At last,, s.Baksan came to me by himself & tried to stop my cryness. Velin asked permission from him to go to toilet & she will company me there. Okehh,, he let us go to the toilet. We went out from the class & he said, "Close ur face. Dun show it to anybody." I closed my face -- of course I dun want everybody to see it -- & I faced the floor to see the path. Finally, I entered the toilet & directly see my own face. My face was rili looked so red, even my eyes is the redest. wkwkwkwk. After lookin at my own face, I squated beside the water basin. I continued my cry. Then I remember sth.. I was crying in the toilet but I hadn checked that is there anyone was in the toilet. I heard sound from 2nd chamber from right side. There was someone who was so long in that chamber. hmm. But I just cry because I knew, the person inside the chamber has known that someone was crying in the toilet. Last, the person went out from the chamber & wad did I see was m.Ilbeth. OMG !! I've spoken Hokkien in the toilet with Velin. My GOddd.. !! After m.Ilbeth had seen that I was crying, then she brought at her office room & Velin followed us at the back. Reaching the office, m.Ilbeth asked me to stop crying, she can't hold to see someone is crying. I can't stop crying that time. Rili. I was frustating. Then I tried slowly to stop crying & finally I was strop crying. She asked Velin to go back to the class & said "thenksss" to her for company me. m.Ilbeth asked me why did I cry & I answered it completely. Last, she asked me to do sth. so that I wouldn cry anymore. The last chance that I have is only take the picture from my sent message of my MSN. okeiii.. I've gotten the picture but it hasn't been printed. I just lefted the computer so that m.Ilbeth would know which picture that I wanted to be printed. I went back to my class & after some minutes, a security came to my class & called me & gave me the printed photo. I saw it. OMG !! My dad is rili someone who done sth. in action not with talking. He said he don't want to print it & send it to the school, but at last he did it for me. thenkss GOD. hehe.

& today,, in monthly performances, I was loose in the competition. the winner is DC.. Alright,, it's okeii.. I will do the better ones later. wkwkwkwk..

Komentar