Langsung ke konten utama

Todayy,,

Halloo !!! I come back to my school again as usual.. Wle.. hhayy. I feel very estatic today because of the happening in my lunch time.. It will be my "Expert,, Special lunch vor today".

As always I always go down faster to take my catering and line up to take some extra foods -- and also to not be left by my tablemates. When I was line up, my tablemates ask me to take fruit salad for them -- as always-- and take much for them. I take much fruit salad for them. When I've arrived to my table,, they just take a little bit of the salads and left it to me. Hyh~.. Annoyinghh.. But then I give it to other table. We've the lunch together, talking together. And last,, all of them left me and even one of them don't say any "Bye-Bye" word to me. Everybody has gone, just left me sitting there and it has been almost 1 year thats happening. Last,, my next table was calling me to sit with them. They say that better to move at their table and talk together. I was confused, but then I move there because they still calling me to sit there. Alright,, I'm sitting there. Talking & eating our lunch. Then,, they've finished their lunch too. But this table is different with my usual table. They wait for me 'till I really finish my lunch.

That's all that makes me happy. dduuhh,, I will really ♥ this time. Maybe for everybody who read this will think that this ones is only a simple happening. But I apprecite everything even the small happening. And also because this chance is not coming for me everyday.

I know, GOD's ♥ is everywhere. Then I know, one day HE will give me a happiness that I have never had. HE's great. I'm starting to falling in ♥ with HIM.

Komentar