Langsung ke konten utama

The Fridayy!!!!!

Whhooaa..!! Actually, the retest was not yesterday,, it was today -- THE FRIDAY -- hha.. Umm.. my score is quite nice.. From 36 becomes 82.5 .. Yaa,, but I'm not really sure that 82.5 will be my score,, but 60 will be my score.. Because yesterday she said that she wouldn't give 100 score if we get 100 in the retest.. Maybe she'll put 60 score if we got score above 60. hhadoo..

Alright.. When I was preparing to practise Bunda,, I borrowed s.Febi's mp4 but driOt took it. Hhuhh~ He can take everything what he want from others. He made me really annoying. then I just gave him.. He was forcing me to borrowed him 1st in the reason of I'll start Bunda song.. But last really last,, he didn't borrow me and just left it on the table.. Hhuhh.. What kinda of pepoll..!!

Before I've my lunch, I was talkng a little bit about "him" with FiA & ViQ. Talking about "him" actually is really jealous thing for me.. I really ♥ "him" so much but my ♥ was not back to me,, but rather "he" ♥s other girl.. mm.. YO,, it's alright.. I just let "him" to be with her.. I know maybe I'm not good enough to "him".. FiA & ViQ told me that it's better to say to "him" the truth. Okaayy,, I want, but I think "he" has lie to me.. I don't want to listen to "his" reason again.. For me,, he has lie to me..

While practising Bunda,, I'm really thanksss to DC,, yya... She was so fun that time.. In bunda song,, she stood beside me,, so while the band played the interlude,, she asked me about someone that ignored me.. Ya,, I just answered that everyone in the class that ignored me. She explain,, actually they aren't ignoring me... bla.. bla.. bla... She said that they are not ignoring me,, but why I'm still just like a little baby who still can't talk and move.. hmm.. I replied her,, everyone in the class makes grouping,, then I'm not belonging to even one of the groups.. Then I just be alonee.. Let me sitting just like stupid personn.. nobody comes to me first,, but I always comes to them first.. A little bit selfish word,, why no one was coming to me first ? Am I not enough for them when I came to them when they are alonnee ? I think,, no one has appreciate and aware of that actions.. hmm.. Really,, in my heart,, i don't want to be in that class.. its F class.. No one talking to me.. Yeeaa it's really pain... I have to receive this conditions.. I have many pain things in this 2008-2009 year..

The pain with homess..
The pain with friendss..
The pain with "him"..
The pain with anything llahh~..

I don't want this pain always comes to me.. Hope that I could find my really bf-s in sec3 later.. Not only hope,, but praying for sure I'll got one person to be my beloved bf..

I can see HIS ♥ to me.. Maybe this time I have to pass HIS exam & it'll be so hurt.. But,, sometimes HE knows my really bad condition then gives me someone to be my beside..

Komentar