Langsung ke konten utama

Yeeeahhh

Yoooooooooooooo!!!!!!! Saya merdekaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! I'm FREEEEEEEEEEE oooo...

That was the song created by =Tania. Angel= of course. hha.. Ive passed all of my examination for this 2008 - 2009 school year. MERDEKA !!!! Today,, planning for going to SP.. But it was canceled because whole class was BOKEQ -- empty wallet -- and will replace by on Sunday in the Farewall celebration. mm.. I'll be missing it. ♥ it. But I'm thinking about one thing that is impossible happen later for me. I will be ignored by my class -- again --,, I dun want it happens to me this Sunday. Hoping JC bless me always and they will come to me and of course I'll come to them too.

Alright. actually I got bad news from my Matematika teacher -- m.Jan --,, then tomorrow I'll have my retest.. Welhh~.. It's my freedom time for tomorrow.. mm.. dun know lahh.. wedee..

after last exam,, I want to have my lunch. I went down before the bell for lunch is ringing and was scolded by s.An.. I entered the MPH cause I dun want to get scolded again by him. Last,, I was peeping him.. I saw that upper jh students may not go down because the pg-e3 will go home. Then I saw that the security was angry. I asked her what happened. She told me,"Because of all of u !!! Getting down faster but actually is not time for all of you to have your lunch!! Just now somebody from sh1 level fell down from the stair!!!". O eMM Giiieee !! I was surprised. I just directly have my lucnh and after having my lunch I went to clinic and heard it was KW that fell down from the stair. It was really crazyy!! Almost it was not a girl.. God,, bless him yaa.. When after practising for graduation -- Bunda song --, I went to clinic and saw KW's left head has a big circle colored red. It was because of the happening in lunch time..

GOD plis bless my retest tomorrow because I do not bring home the book. Y_Y.. Because I just know that I'll have retest tomorrow in the bus told by my class-mate. Y_Y huaadaaww"~

Komentar