Langsung ke konten utama

OVER

Many things I've done in this week. Many activities I've done.. Talk, Laugh, Sing, PLay, and everything I have done..

Monday ~ :
= rehearsal for PASD (POS Anual Sport Day) =
= practising "BUNDA" for graduation =

Tuesday ~ :
= PASD =

Wednesday ~ :
= closing for PASD =
= announcement for PASD winner =
~ congrats for GREEN Bear for winning PASD competition for the 1st time ~
= practising "BUNDA" for graduation =

Thursday ~ :
= Spelling competition =
~ congrats for Denny.Stevano as the 1st rank of spelling competition ~
~ congrats for Jacklyn as the 2nd rank of spelling competition ~
~ congrats for Andrew.Roy as the 3rd rank of spelling competition ~
= other games like PASD for JH-SH level =
~ congrats for BLUE team of winning the 3 games ~
~ pity on my group (RED team) as the last rank of the game ~
~ must think positive of the losing in my team ~

Friday ~ :
= went to Grand.Angkasa for graduation for this saturday =
~ jh3 was right, in Grand.Angkasa's hall is very extremely hot!! ~
= practising "BUNDA" for graduation =
= practising "The GOD I know" song at music room =
= singing competition =
~ i was the 4th position of singing competition category students ~
~ it was my 1st time i join singing competition ~
= i am not winning the competition =
~ it's okay,, I'll try my BEST again ~
~ congrats for Zaara as the 1st winner for singing competition ~
~ congrats for Maria.Sinambela as the 2nd winner of singing competition ~
~ congrats for Stephanie as the 3rd winner of singing competition ~
~ for STEPHANIE I ♥ the way u sing ~

That's all what happen in this week.. Actually many things happen and it's so fun.. ^^.. See yachh.. with the next post..

Komentar